Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to Armin Shimerman!

Happy Birthday, Armin!  I miss the days when Gayle and I would go see you in whatever play you were doing and then go to dinner afterwards with whomever we wrangled up, with you and Kitty.  I hope you have a fantastic birthday!  

For those of you unfamiliar with the fabulous Mr. Armin Shimerman, he portrayed Quark on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and is one of the most talented actors on the planet.  He also had reoccurring roles on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, my favorite cartoon of all time!  These days Armin can be found at the Antaeus Company, a not-for-profit theater company in Los Angeles, when he's not working elsewhere.


I found an incredible interview while doing a bit of research.  If you are interested in Armin or in the art of acting, you should read this!  I will be doing a longer post when my computer is not acting like a jerk.  http://asitecalledfred.com/2013/06/30/armin-shimerman-ken-plume-interview/

His imdb link is incredible http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001734/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1 . Again, happy birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment